Sunday, October 23, 2011

STARTER

ok. I decided to write about my life so my story got told. My name- I have many names. It depends on how you see me. On here I will go by Nik. I am a 13 yr old girl in highschool but I am different from everyone and I am serious-strange. I am not a witch because I cannot cast spells, I am not a pixie because I cannot fly. I dont know how or why I can do what I do, honestly. I can move things just by thinking about it and predict the future in just 10 seconds. I can also read minds and by the way- you may think that would be cool to be able to do, but let me tell you... it sucks! Whenever I read someones mind they change thoughts quickly-one second they think about logic-boring stuff and next thing you know, their talking about personal things and thats not a pretty subject to be listening to!
The thing is.. I dont really tell anyone I can do this because I dont want to be a freak. Ok cancel that. I dont want to be a BIGGER freak than I am. yeah, I am a freak even without people knowing I can do this. I have kept this from my mom and dad all my life. At first I thought everyone could do this until I started talking after hearing what one person was thinking and they freaked. Like huge. The thing is was she was a stranger so she didnt even tell anyone-I hope. I was 4 yrs old then and I dont talk much to keep from scaring people like that poor lady :(
At school I have no friends due to me always being quiet. Never talking to anyone unless I am called upon. I just sit back, keep my eyes forward or burried in a book. I try to learn and pay attention but its hard when you hear everyones thoughts all the time,though I have learned to keep a C average grade, but I am still a disappointment to my parents and my older brother that has straight A's. My brother is also a senior in highschool thats been accepted into some huge collage- dont even ask me which one I dont know let alone care.
This is my life and I will live through it and I hope you will to. Well, I hope you will because I could use any comments you give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment