Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bloody Tricks

Grrrr.... I am sooo mad! Today when I was in lunch I was drinking some gaterade when a huge pain of electricity shot through my hand when I bumbed this one kid. I dont know what happened but he looked at me and I could have sworn his eyes turned red. litterally I am not joking or making this up- but everyone thinks I am. After that my gaterade just kinda.... went KABOOM!!! and it splattered everywhere even on Prisha Goryyo (I am not using her real name so she cant sue me) and it was hilarious! I cracked up laughing and she got all up in my face saying "What's so funny you freak".that made me laugh even more! The cafeteria got really quiet really quick because she screamed it!! Everyone was starring at us and then... I heard their thoughts and none were nice..."Loser gonna get beat" "what did that girl do?" "She has got to be on crack to do that" "how did that freakshow do that?" "what happened?" ok some of them werent that bad. But I guess flying under the radar and keeping it on the downlow isnt going to work this year.....
anyway i gotta go my mom is telling me to come down and eat dinner- spagetti-Yuck! I hope she will forget about it tomarrow....
with awesome love and embarrassment... Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment