Monday, November 14, 2011

Prisha Loryyo is EVIL!!

I hate her so much! Sorry I havent been able to post anything lately! Prisha 'accidentally' spilled coffee on my laptop before school started. She said she tripped but she didnt, she dumped it on it. How do I know? Because I read her mind of course like always. The principal believed me at least and she owes me a new laptop. Which she has to give to me by the end of the semester. 12 weeks! How am I blogging this right now, you may ask? I am at the libary. Many of you would say it is very quiet here but when you have no control of hearing everyones thoughts, its loud! Like the dude next to me has his earrphones up wayy to loud! I dont even like rap because they talk to fast in the songs. Yes, I  know I said talk, not sing so dont correct me. Anyway shes been out since then with Mono, I bet shes just trying to get out of having to get a new laptop for me or kissing wayy to many boys way to much.
ugh! I am getting worked up. Bye
~Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment