Thursday, November 3, 2011

Uh Oh.....

You know how I told you about Prisha Goryyo yesterday? Yeah, she did not forget about the whole hating me thing. Today she made a huge scene during lunch by dumping two whole bottles of gaterade over my head while I was paying for my food (which taste nasty considering its school lunch) and she got her group of friends to do it to. So I got a total of six bottle of gaterade dumbed on me. So I left early so nobody would stare at me and my sticky soaked gaterade outfit and whatever they may say or do. My mom is still at work so she didnt see me and wont know and hopefully wont find out!
But because of everyone starring at me again today during lunch and hearing their thoughts about it... again.... I dont think I can dodge the radar this year. Maybe not even this school...
anyway I have been thinking that maybe it wasnt me that made the gateraede explode because thats what I thought at first, but I think that that boys eyes really did turn red and caused it to explode. I am not sure, but its just an idea. Like- I would have noticed if I could explode things because that would make popping popcorn easier and faster.....just an idea you know.


ugh- my mom just texted me telling me to do my homework. I seriously have to find who taught her how to text and beg them to undo it.. I dont know how they will undo it- they just should.

No comments:

Post a Comment