Friday, November 4, 2011

Hah! Thats what you get!

Today was the best day of my life. Out of all the thoughts I could hear..Prisha Loryyo had the meanest, nastiest thoughts of all, other than the teachers thoughts. But today she had thoughts about how she screwed up in the stupidest, worst way possible. Today... she cussed out a teacher.
Should I be happy she got suspended? Yes, I should because she tried to trip me, passed me a note, I didnt read but heard every word in it when she wrote it (of course she thought I was scared to read it when I didnt and wasnt) and then tried to give me a bill for her outfit! Like come on all she did was washed it and it came out! She bought the freaking clothes from Walmart! But anyway I am sure you all are wondering why she cussed the teacher? well it was because I moved her chair out from behind her- no not with my hands. my telekinesis or whatever power. I moved it with my mind! She fell down on her butt- hard- and actually cried! like a baby. Then she turned around to see who did it and the teacher was right behind her so naturally she thought the teacher did it. She screamed on top of her lungs, Why the 'heck' did you do that for you old man?'. Everyone heard it loud and Clear. She tried to deny saying the "H E double hockey" sticks word but it didnt work because everyone, and I mean everyone heard it. I am sooo happy I did it! Revenge is my best friend now.... if your like me, you should try it, but of course NOBODY is like me :(
With aweosmeness, love, and successful revenge~ Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment